What's new

Some old stuff found at the well

civil_war22

Relic Recovery Specialist
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
3,257
Reaction score
2,815
Golden Thread
1
Location
NW Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE/LTD2, minelab Etrac, whites classic id, spectrum xlt, fisher f7, fisher 1266, king of all Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher 1280-X, minelab equinox, Fisher F75+ Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found a few items today in about an hour. Was going along not getting much on the etrac on a program I loaded so I decided what the heck why not put it in stock coin program. As soon as I loaded it up and made the first swing I found the Chinese or Japanese coin that I have in the " what is it" section then a brass buckle. Didn't have much time since it got dark and I was mainly out trying new programs so I only dug the repeatable signals in about a 100×100 ft section near the old well. Thanks for looking everyone. Oh BTW I have to go back cause my pocket has a hole in it and didn't realize the buckle fell out so luckily I put coin in other pocket.
 

Attachments

  • 1476152468045.webp
    1476152468045.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 117
  • 1476152479475.webp
    1476152479475.webp
    91 KB · Views: 116
  • 1476152489272.webp
    1476152489272.webp
    59.4 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 10
outstanding.gif
Dang - change your pants!:laughing7: Thanks for sharing...
 
outstanding.gif
Dang - change your pants!:laughing7: Thanks for sharing...

Haha. I need to; ) this is the second time this has happened last time it was a differnet set of pants. I forgot my pouch at home and now I wish I had it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom