What's new

Some older finds

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin T.X.
A stroll down past digs lane...Enjoy friends
P1040766.jpg

P1040767.jpg

P1040770.jpg

P1040771.jpg

P1040773.jpg

P1040776.jpg

P1040781.jpg

P1040782.jpg

P1040787.jpg

P1040788.jpg

P1040790.jpg

P1040791.jpg

P1040792.jpg

P1040793.jpg

P1040794.jpg

P1040795.jpg

P1040796.jpg

P1040797.jpg
 
Upvote 0
That's some really sweet items! Thanks for showing!

Johnathan Griswold
 
I'm really dign the black one 14th picture

Johnathan Griswold
 
good looking stuff neo
 
That big a-symetrical knife in pics 1 & 2 kinda looks paleo. Me likey.
 
Thanx gang...lots of blood sweat and even tears in those frames....The Black I think is made of Owl creek flint.I havent found but a few artifacts made from it at the midden.

The large knife was found in George town Tx.It was slot hafted in a larg bone,But sadly it was in bad shape and crumbled within hours.
 
actually that stuff is kinda ugly i dont like texas stuff
 
SOHIO said:
actually that stuff is kinda ugly i dont like texas stuff

Has someone sabotaged your account

Johnathan Griswold
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom