What's new

Some Platinum from the Last Few Years

cjc

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
801
Reaction score
1,151
Golden Thread
0
Location
n/a
Detector(s) used
DFX, GQA2, (2) 'Cuda, Excal, (1 & 2) Sov. Elite, CZ20, Surf Dual Field...
I know that it's over three and one half ounces without the two-tone stuff. Largest in the middle is 26.1 gr. second band is 16.7--two lunkers! Hate to say it but these were found mostly with pulse machines--down, down...(Fake rock at the back, but I'll take the setting). The one beside it i(left) is Tiffany.
cjc
http://clivesgoldpage.com/
 

Attachments

  • PlatX.webp
    PlatX.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,076
Upvote 0
Wow!

500 views and not one response! Must be a lot of jealous people on this forum! :laughing7:

Amazing finds! :icon_thumright:

You truly are a professional at finding precious metal jewelry!

Lots of incredible finds on your website! :icon_thumright:

I guess it takes someone who doesn't post here anymore to thank you for sharing these great finds. ::)

Cheers,
Dave.
 
OK. I'll admit to Pl envy here, even if others don't.

BTW, is the one at the top bi-metallic? Looks like a combination of Au-Pl.
 
Nice collection, i have yet to find my first platinum anything
 
Not real familiar with platinum. Hear the value is alot higher than gold. Really unique for you to find so much of it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom