What's new

Some Silver Rings

tmanfromtexas

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
755
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
Detector(s) used
ETRAC BABY
My beautiful bride told me that she had cleaned the rings that I have given her this year. (she gets all the rings) She sent me a pic today of the ones that she has except the last 3 I have found. TMAN...
 

Attachments

  • silverrings2009.webp
    silverrings2009.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 162
Your bride's a lucky lady. . . all the stuff I find is usually plated or bent :P

Nice digs :thumbsup:
 
Nice rings, T-Man!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: WTG!

I'm thinking of having mine melted down & getting a full grille made from them. ;D
 
Wifey never cared much for the silver stuff. A few rings have however disappeared from my loot pile over the years. Diamond, sapphire, ruby and emerald rings mostly. Them picky females.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom