What's new

Some silver searching Nickels and Dimes

Fropa

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
511
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Dumped a box of halves today and picked up a $200 bag of Nickels out of the counting machine and a FED box of Dimes.

The box of dimes produced 4 silver: 46-D, 58-D, 62-D, and a 64.

The bag of nickels was pretty good: a 97 Bermuda 5 Cent, 6 Canadian - 75, 79, 86, 00, and 04. It had a total of 54 Pre-1960s- 40x5, 40-D, 41x2, 43-P Silver, 46x2, 46-D, 47x2, 49-D, 52-Dx2, 53-Dx2, 54x2, 54-Dx4, 54-S, 56, 56-Dx4, 57, 57-Dx4, 58-Dx14, 59-Dx4.
 
Upvote 0
Not a bad score, What do you do will all your pre-60 nickels. Those silver war nickels are always fun to pull out.
Keep it up,
 
Nice job. Only good I did today was a 1945 Wheatie when I dumped this morning- why I always throw pocket change in with the dumps- some day I'll get silver back but not today. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom