What's new

✅ SOLVED Some sort of pulley or dispenser? Any help is appreciated!

mangum

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
2,323
Reaction score
3,533
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this at my great grandmother's farm house. Someone suggested it was a tape dispenser but I don't think so, couldn't find any examples even close:icon_scratch: dont_know.webp. It measures about 6in wide. Thanks!
 
My first thought was its the guts from an old "wet tape" dispenser. From the days before modern "sticky tape"...

Measurements and additional pic angles would be helpful.

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
taz - That is an awesome ID!!!

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
Wow. That was quick! Thanks for the ID! Makes sense because I found a lot of toys in that area.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom