Some Stuff i finally preserved

F

Floater

Jake Great objects and the Porcelain is real nice. As far as making your own unit if you go to my folger machine post Conservator shows some large tubs he uses for his conservation and restoration. I would think you could find some sort of plastic tub at the home depot or even in the trash somewhere and then you would just need the Charger or in the case of the real deal the rectifiers. Read what Conservator posted there and you will see what I mean. I would like to know how to get a hold of one of those units with the amp gauges myself? HH. Heres the link.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,10898.0.html

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Jake,

just took a look at your second group of photos. Very nice, like the soap dish.

Also noticed the sink, hope your not letting that stuff go down the drain in the sink, could cause problems with a clog.

Just a thought.

have a good un.............
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

OP
OP
JakePhelps

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Thanks for the info floater, i guess i will have to find some bigger containers, but with bigger containers do you have to increase the power? Dont worry, when i clean stuff in the sink i put a screen over the hole so nothing bigger than a pin head goes down there, also i use drano every now and then to make sure ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread