What's new

Some Success at a Hunted Site

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't been back to this particular site in a while so my buddy Tony and I spent the afternoon there. Still plenty if targets and got over my first Barber dime. Also managed a more than decent trade token and a few crustiea. Great day spent in the fields!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436729506.759551.webp

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436729522.729849.webp

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436729535.742523.webp

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436729557.458140.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 24
Nice haul! Congrats on your first Barber!
 
Nice hunt for sure! Congrats on the first Barber Dime and the token is in pretty good shape.
 
Congratulations on the very productive and interesting recovery hunt!
 
very productive hunt!, congrats on the first barber
 
ROMEO ROMEO I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES, WHERE AND THE HAEL DO YOU DIG THESE NICE FINDS. NICE BUTTONS AND BUCKLE AND A COIN WITH A SHIP , SOME NICE HISTORY PEICES AND I DO REALLY MEAN IT. HOW ABOUT YOU SENDING ME ONE THOSE COINS WITH THE SHIP ON IT FOR YOU PROBALLY HAVE 5 OR 6 EXTRA ONES. SEEMS LIKE YOU HAD A REALLY GOOD DAY.
 
Nice Barber dime. Great hunt at a hunted spot. I think your token is nice,either a civil war store card or civil war token.
 
What a wonderful hunt. Congrats on a wonderful success.
 
EPIC hunt - if I just found any one of those I'd be smiling for a week! That trade token is awesome, and very jealous about the Barber (I'm still looking for my first) - congrats on a great hunt.
 
Last edited:
Nice Barber dime. Great hunt at a hunted spot. I think your token is nice,either a civil war store card or civil war token.

Not a Civil War token...a little far north for that. It's an 1830s provincial token from St. John, New Brunswick. Found in Nova Scotia.
 
Very nice hunt! As of now that would b my go to site for I have no good sites at the moment. Nice date on that Indian head also. Plenty of old coins at that site I bet. Congrats
 
Correct me again if i'm wrong ,but the coin next to the dime appears to be dated 1863,which would make it as I THOUGHT.
 
Those sailing ship tokens have a beautiful design,that one looks in great shape,nice digs!
 
Those sailing ship tokens have a beautiful design,that one looks in great shape,nice digs!

Ditto on the ship design - it's beautiful indeed. I would soak that coin in mineral oil for a week followed by some light brushing. I venture to say that it would look even better.
 
Nice hunt and congrats on the barber.
 
THe token looks pretty good!
 
Here's a field shot...beautiful day until that car caught fire down the road from where we were detecting...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436780344.675673.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom