What's new

Some type of measuring device?

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:hello:
Any Ideas what this is?
 

Attachments

  • 048.webp
    048.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 443
  • 047.webp
    047.webp
    88.8 KB · Views: 422
  • 050.webp
    050.webp
    42.6 KB · Views: 419
  • 049.webp
    049.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 427
Sorry for the confusion. Often we see guesses being made on the forum.

I was just agreeing with the tire gauge and confirming it with pictures I had found while searching.

Great Job ID'ing it Silver
 
Upvote 0
GpSnoopy said:
Sorry for the confusion. Often we see guesses being made on the forum.

I was just agreeing with the tire gauge and confirming it with pictures I had found while searching.

Great Job ID'ing it Silver
No Problem! You helped to!
 
Upvote 0
GpSnoopy said:
Sorry for the confusion. Often we see guesses being made on the forum.

I was just agreeing with the tire gauge and confirming it with pictures I had found while searching.

Great Job ID'ing it Silver
Good joint effort :icon_thumleft: we got the job done :) that's the main thing :notworthy:

SS
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom