What's new

Some type of measuring device?

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:hello:
Any Ideas what this is?
 

Attachments

  • 048.webp
    048.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 443
  • 047.webp
    047.webp
    88.8 KB · Views: 422
  • 050.webp
    050.webp
    42.6 KB · Views: 419
  • 049.webp
    049.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 427
:hello:

Might it be for measuring ring sizes :dontknow:

SS
 
Upvote 0
Broken off of a set of scales?
 
Upvote 0
:icon_scratch:

Or could it be part of a Tyre pressure gauge :dontknow:

SS
 
Upvote 0
Silver Searcher said:
:icon_scratch:

Or could it be part of a Tyre pressure gauge :dontknow:

SS



Yeah that might be where I recognize it from! You should know anyway :D
 
Upvote 0
I think its for measuring grains of black powder for loading Mike

I have one similar somewhere. It slides inside another part that is missing.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
I think its for measuring grains of black powder for loading Mike

I have one similar somewhere. It slides inside another part that is missing.

:dontknow:

I have a powder measure too... but this one has the numbers/graduation going the wrong way. OTOH if it is a piston from a pressure gauge, it reads the right way.

:icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Is it straight sided or tapered? small at top,larger at bottom.
Cant really tell in the pic. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • tire gauge whole.webp
    tire gauge whole.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 348
  • tire gauge part.webp
    tire gauge part.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 351
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Way to get er done! :headbang: GpSnoopy
 
Upvote 0
bradyboy said:
great call snoopy ....
Brady
Could have sworn I said Tyre Pressure gauge :icon_scratch: ;D
 
Upvote 0
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
bradyboy said:
great call snoopy ....
Brady
Could have sworn I said Tyre Pressure gauge :icon_scratch: ;D



Yes you did!
Yep good call SS. Is that the British version of tire? Good picture snoopy.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
shaun7 said:
DCMatt said:
shaun7 said:
bigcypresshunter said:
shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
bradyboy said:
great call snoopy ....
Brady
Could have sworn I said Tyre Pressure gauge :icon_scratch: ;D



Yes you did!
Yep good call SS. Is that the British version of tire? Good picture snoopy.



No, tire is the American version of tyre :laughing7:

GpSnoopy is Canadian... :P

DCMatt



I wasn't replying to GpSnoopy :icon_scratch:
Canadian...almost British then :laughing9:

SS
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom