What's new

some type of small clip?

RJH02

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
438
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Silver umax w/ 7in Deep Search Wide scan coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi, I found this in one of the corrals on the farm I live on. I believe its a stocking clip from the early 1900's. What do you think? Thanks
 

Attachments

  • PICT0001.webp
    PICT0001.webp
    86.9 KB · Views: 203
  • PICT0002.webp
    PICT0002.webp
    58.8 KB · Views: 195
Is there a section for the most embarrassing find?You'll never live this one down :sign10:
I VOTE BANNER!
 

Attachments

  • sanitary napkin belt.webp
    sanitary napkin belt.webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 179
Upvote 0
Wow. I think this one is most definately solved. :-[
 
Upvote 0
Find of the month :icon_thumleft: :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
Nice ID, uhh Thanks? I bet it may have been worse for the person who lost it! The MDing gods owe me for this!
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom