Some verde river finds and some mysteries!

sms28

Jan 16, 2012
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• IMG_2582.jpeg
    IMG_2582.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2581.jpeg
    IMG_2581.jpeg
    975.2 KB · Views: 71
Upvote 13
Went on a little exploration in the verde today to a spot I found some old rimfire shells years ago. Top 3 shells are early center fires bottom are all rimfire and the longer ones I’m not sure what the caliber is. The pocket watch back is engraved with DUPLEX but I can’t quite date it and there’s a cut chunk of mystery metal.
Some interesting finds. The tiny piece of mystery metal looks more like a tiny obsidian arrowhead on your finger tip. Are you sure it is metal? Good luck with the ID, stay safe and keep swingin.

Some interesting finds. The tiny piece of mystery metal looks more like a tiny obsidian arrowhead on your finger tip. Are you sure it is metal? Good luck with the ID, stay safe and keep swingin.
Oh no that is an arrowhead 😂 the piece of mystery metal is rectangular and cut on two sides sitting to the upper left of the watch back.

Went on a little exploration in the verde today to a spot I found some old rimfire shells years ago. Top 3 shells are early center fires bottom are all rimfire and the longer ones I’m not sure what the caliber is. The pocket watch back is engraved with DUPLEX but I can’t quite date it and there’s a cut chunk of mystery metal.
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back