What's new

Somebody robbed me....

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Ok now that I got your attention. I sort of got robbed. I normally get 1,000 in halves a week from my bank and I went in and they only had 570. The other box they had given away to someone else. The good news is that the 70 dollars were the blue mint rolls from the Fed. Untouched. They are 2001 P, D , 2005 P,D and 2007 P,D. I should be able to make a few on those on febay.

-Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
Oh, and I got 7 40%ers from the Box.

-Golden Silver
 
Being sniped sucks, but those fed rolls are nice! I found some today as well, and am in love :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom