What's new

Someone Has A Heart Of Gold

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought I would try the low tide in the evening. Wind out of the east kept the water smooth and cool . Not many targets in the water but I did get lucky again . Yesterday it was a golden eye and today it was a 1.7gr. 14kt white golden heart with 19 diamonds. Maybe my next hunt will be an arm and a leg.
 

Attachments

  • heart 002.webp
    heart 002.webp
    116 KB · Views: 153
Upvote 0
Sooner or later that arm or leg will be in your scoop good luck happy hunting
 
Nice ring. My wife would confiscate that one if I found it.
 
WTG Les, that's the way to get them, keep up the good luck, HH
 
Great find Cous. Hope to get down your way with the rookie soon!
 
If this is just trying I hate to see when your get serious. Lovely! Lovely! :BangHead: :BangHead:
 
Nice little ring...congrats.
 
Les, You get so many nice rings in that area. Is the water over there oily?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom