Someone is one step ahead!

T

T Vernon

Hit up 5 banks today and 2 of the tellers said wow you are the 2nd person today. Kind of dissapointing! My home bank takes everything I want to deposit and they don't want it rolled, how sweet is that!! So i was running my first batch of $100 is halves and the coin machine says full after only about 50 coins. The lady then says if you want you can take the whole bag then just deposit it again tommorow. I say sure and find only 1 40% 1967. Oh well at least she is nice. Said she had a dad and kid come in to make a deposit of 50 silver dollars. She asked if he knew they were silver and he said yes he just wanted a dollar each. She bought them all! Once again a day late and 50 cents short. Off to farming communities tomorrow, hopefully I can stay ahead of the other guy in my town. HEHE It is even more fun when it is a competition.
Travis

Upvote 0

ringding

May 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 505
That teller knows what she is doing. You might consider going to another bank. Otherwise you are fishing in a pond that has had all the big fish removed.

AFModell

Feb 27, 2006
DE
Definately, make a move to another bank. Its tough when the tellers hold all the cards like that.

goldinmypan

Apr 18, 2006
Ventura, CA
Detector(s) used
LST
Its a bummer when you ask to buy halves and the teller unrolls the supply from the other tellers and starts looking for silver.

icegator

Apr 22, 2006
Maurice Louisiana
Detector(s) used
fisher 1212x
yes that sucks. i would bring all my non silver halves and brag about the silver i found. lol just joking that would be cruel.

ice

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread