What's new

Sometimes ya gotta dig a lot of trash before you get the....

Southcacalaky

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
3,626
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summerville, South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Tesoro "Eldorado", Whites "Beach Hunter ID",
Managed to get a little time in just before dark set in today. After getting all of the junk out of the way and adding a few more clad coins, I was excited to dig up this little gem, 14 kt Gold with Diamond and three small chips.. HH Art...
 

Attachments

  • Finds today.webp
    Finds today.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 519
  • 14 kt Ring.webp
    14 kt Ring.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 545
  • 14kt Ring 2.webp
    14kt Ring 2.webp
    4.2 KB · Views: 543
Upvote 0
I wonder what it would be appraised at! Awesome find!! I love gold in every shape and form! :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom