What's new

Son not impressed

rainorshine

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2013
Messages
295
Reaction score
891
Golden Thread
0
Location
Black Hills, SD
Detector(s) used
AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me and my son went back to a park yesterday that produced a silver rosie and a gold ring last weekend. I had my son running the pinpointer for me. All we managed to find was a silver Washington. I was happy enough but he was unimpressed. I guess its gold or nothing for that kid. Gonna be hard to please
 

Attachments

  • 1478566801638.webp
    1478566801638.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 30
It's all about the thrill of the hunt...right?? Maybe not so much for kids! John's son sometimes loses interest in about 10 minutes! ;-) Congrats on the silver. May your next find be another gold one! -Lisa & John
 
Nice silver find!
 
QUARTER FIND AND QUALITY TIME WITH SON. PRICELESS
 
I hear that! That was me last weekend. If I've got them with me a Tot Lots I bring a pocket full of change to drop here and there when they aren't looking if things are slow. Unfortunately I don't have a pocket full of gold [emoji24]
 
Bright, shiny yellow or dull grey..........hmmm. I know what all of us would choose.........
It might not be an attention span issue.........:dontknow::laughing7:
 
I know a certain someone that does not touch soil unless it's under water, lol
 
Ya know that you can make another one that looks just like him in about 9 months...

Train #2 a little better this time, eh?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom