What's new

Soooooooooo sad!!!!!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,342
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is one of my favorite spots I have found many many wonderful treasures it will take years until I can get back to where It was!!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • image-3230816339.webp
    image-3230816339.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 231
Upvote 0
But,
Im glad the homes will be saved! 250 dump trucks of sand(from a sand pit in the middle of no where)!!!!



SnT
 
Any old pics of the way it used to look?

That dog is cute!

Lorraine
 
I feel your pain! They just buried 2 miles of our number one producing spot. In season at its peak also. Sometimes things just suck but maybe it's a sign to find a new spot until it's replenished with new drops. Luckily I've got hurricane's on my side! Then I will have to worry about my truck! You'll find another place and hopefully you'll find more Gold! Good luck!
 
lorraine said:
Any old pics of the way it used to look?

That dog is cute!

Lorraine

This was a really really secret beach that was kept quiet until now! There were even Wagonwheel impressions on the beach!! I'm sorry I don't even have any pictures of it it brings tears to my eyes but I'm thankful I got what I could get!!!
 

Attachments

  • image-4033720428.webp
    image-4033720428.webp
    55.4 KB · Views: 180
I feel your pain! They just buried 2 miles of our number one producing spot. In season at its peak also. Sometimes things just suck but maybe it's a sign to find a new spot until it's replenished with new drops. Luckily I've got hurricane's on my side! Then I will have to worry about my truck! You'll find another place and hopefully you'll find more Gold! Good luck!

Thankyou!!!!!!
Its not the new stuff it was all about the OLD!!!!

SnT
 
From that photo I can see that a huge portion of the beach was washed away. It is not too late yet, the sand has not made it to the water yet. Hunt, hunt, hunt. Papa
 
I love to hunt the beach when the sand is gone and there is only rocks left. That's where all the nice heavy gold and old coins are hiding! Our beaches are so sanded in that you can't find much of anything. Add planned dredging to the producing beaches and hunting won't be very good for years.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom