Kieran225
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2021
- Messages
- 190
- Reaction score
- 486
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Newcastle-upon-tyne
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab vanquish 440
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I searched it says its some sort of medal? Not sure if I'm looking at right thingHello. I can see the word EDWARD and the Roman numeral for 7. So EDWARD THE 7th. Plug that into google and see what you get.
I searched it says its some sort of medal? Not sure if I'm looking at right thing
Thank you very much that's exactly what it is, happy with that findIt says "King Edward VII / Queen Alexandra" with both of their portraits facing left (the King in the foreground and the Queen in the background).
I think it's too far gone to tell exactly what it is, but many commemorative medallions of similar design were produced for the coronation. The number of variants runs into the hundreds, many of them being locally produced by individual towns and cities.
Thank you so much