What's new

sorry not best best picture

Mrtodd

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2014
Messages
260
Reaction score
379
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just rocks?

IMG_20160123_214121374.webp
 
Last edited:
IMG_20160123_214537095.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160123_214350187.webp
    IMG_20160123_214350187.webp
    101.6 KB · Views: 139
Just rocks?

I have to agree, I do not see any fossils. Wish you better luck on your next outing.
 
Where did you find all of this?
 
In SC
 
In photo #3. Flint or chert, Basalt is the all black smooth piece and the larger ones look like a possible tooth. I think you need to go back to photo # 1 and look at the face in the bottom right corner. Nice finds and good eye man, you have stone tools. Most likely old as hell... Go through every piece you have and look for wear marks where they would have been tied to a stick and look for knapping and smooth spots where your hand will fit the item nicely like it was worn that way. Try both hands and they could be left handed or right handed....
 
Did you find all of this in one location or general area?
 
All within a mile
 
Geofacts I'm afraid
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom