gadigger81
Sr. Member
Hey everybody, I found this (token?) about 5 years ago on private property around an old home site. Just the stone rock foundation was there, of course with the owners permission. I tried to look it up but had no luck. The diameter of this thing is 1.293 If you look close to the center of what appears to be a cup. There is the number 53. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Solved it's a casino $1 chip first suggested by Nola_ken!
Solved it's a casino $1 chip first suggested by Nola_ken!

I don't know though, everybody had good suggestions but when I looked further into it, was just a dead end. I guess I'll drag it out again in a few years. There might be more info on it then. Real curious on what it was or worth if anything. You know that's the great thing about our hobby. Not as much as it's worth, but pulling a piece of history out of the ground that the world has forgot about. For us few, we have a chance to bring that history back on the front burner if you will. Doesn't matter what it is; could be a penny to civil war to revolutionary war. Any and everything between! Thanks again for all the views and comments!Luck diggin!! 








