What's new

Sorting Pelts

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious about sorting them. I have SOME idea on SOME but no idea on others....this is what I'm working with and I feel I'm all over the map! NLR's/patches/swirls are easy but others? Just lookin for some input. Tx. (Ignore the Popeyes!! I've been cleaning out the entire spool box of all cept Pelts. Work in progress.)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9782.webp
    IMG_9782.webp
    565.5 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_9783.webp
    IMG_9783.webp
    537.1 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_9784.webp
    IMG_9784.webp
    516.5 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_9785.webp
    IMG_9785.webp
    557.5 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_9786.webp
    IMG_9786.webp
    494.8 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_9787.webp
    IMG_9787.webp
    453.1 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_9788.webp
    IMG_9788.webp
    496.2 KB · Views: 107
very nice.

Thank you! I'm just having a struggle trying to group them together for the most "eye appeal" and the most cohesive in terms of types. Perhaps it will always remain a work in progress!!
 
There are so many that it all depends on how precise you want to be. I put all my MCSs together, all the patches together, all the NLRs together, and then with the rainbos I sort out ones that I have several of into separate dividers and then the rest all go into one big tray. Extra nice ones go into different trays.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom