JMaynard Jr. Member Joined Aug 4, 2018 Messages 22 Reaction score 60 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used BH Time Ranger, BH Land Ranger Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2019 Thread Owner #1 Hey guys, I'm hoping you ID wizards can help me out and work your magic on an ID for this fossil. My 10 year old found it in South Dakota in the Mt. Rushmore area.
Hey guys, I'm hoping you ID wizards can help me out and work your magic on an ID for this fossil. My 10 year old found it in South Dakota in the Mt. Rushmore area.
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,554 Reaction score 7,441 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2019 #2 What you have there is part of an ammonite.
JMaynard Jr. Member Joined Aug 4, 2018 Messages 22 Reaction score 60 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used BH Time Ranger, BH Land Ranger Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2019 Thread Owner #3 I was kind of thinking that, but it just wasn't clicking. Its this part right? Ok I know I circled the void, but I'm meaning the baffles.
I was kind of thinking that, but it just wasn't clicking. Its this part right? Ok I know I circled the void, but I'm meaning the baffles.
AeroMike Sr. Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 349 Reaction score 226 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Area of Nevada Detector(s) used Minelab eTrac, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites MXT, Tesoro Tejon Apr 1, 2019 #4 Old Digger and JMaynard nailed it.
JMaynard Jr. Member Joined Aug 4, 2018 Messages 22 Reaction score 60 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used BH Time Ranger, BH Land Ranger Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2019 Thread Owner #5 Awesome! Thanks for the help guys!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2019 #6 Great I'd and find
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2019 #7 Welcome to tnet
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,554 Reaction score 7,441 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2019 #8 Here are a few examples.