What's new

South of Atlanta?

Hiker

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2008
Messages
47
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Newnan, GA
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Anyone live south of Atlanta on Hwy 85 that would like to go MDing?
 
Hiker said:
Anyone live south of Atlanta on Hwy 85 that would like to go MDing?

I live in Newnan also, you can email me dnewberry70@yahoo.com, I hunt civil war reliac I am also a member of the North Ga Reliac Hunter Club in Marietta GA.
 
I like the puzzle solving types of treasure hunting better. Don't have a MD. :-\

If you need help with any puzzles let me know.
 
I live on the southside. And I would love to meet up with fellow MD'ers email me at dillis66@gmail.com
 
Ready when you are....been wanting to check out UTOY
 
I'm traveling from Ohio to Atlanta around Sept. 18-20 and would like to get out and hunt.
 
When are we going detecting? I'm down at Fort Benning but I'm welling to travel. Ready whenever you are?
 
I'm in Meriwether county. I'm ready
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom