kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 16, 2013 #1 Some stuff from the past Attachments DSC00673.webp 38 KB · Views: 99 DSC00674.webp 42.7 KB · Views: 94 DSC00675.webp 43.2 KB · Views: 91 Upvote 0
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2013 #2 I see some nice tools in that mix. Where have you been?
kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 17, 2013 Thread Owner #3 rock said: I see some nice tools in that mix. Where have you been? Click to expand... Left last Tuesday to visit my mom in New Smyrna Beach Fla.
rock said: I see some nice tools in that mix. Where have you been? Click to expand... Left last Tuesday to visit my mom in New Smyrna Beach Fla.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2013 #4 Better use lotion down there. It was hot here and I forgot mine and got burned.