gforce1972 Sr. Member Joined May 3, 2012 Messages 381 Reaction score 750 Golden Thread 2 Location York, PA 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Whites DFX Apr 26, 2015 #1 Hunted a Spanish American War camp. Here are my finds. The casings are two different calibers and are period. Also found a rifle butt plate that is soaking in vinegar. Gary Upvote 12
Hunted a Spanish American War camp. Here are my finds. The casings are two different calibers and are period. Also found a rifle butt plate that is soaking in vinegar. Gary
MUD(S.W.A.T) Gold Member Joined Apr 15, 2005 Messages 8,006 Reaction score 899 Golden Thread 0 Location Location: Undisclosed Detector(s) used I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2015 #2 Can you date the pendant on the right ? It looks old !! Keep @ It and HH !!
gforce1972 Sr. Member Joined May 3, 2012 Messages 381 Reaction score 750 Golden Thread 2 Location York, PA 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Whites DFX Apr 26, 2015 Thread Owner #3 I found a reference to 1880 but not sure if that's accurate. Two of the photos are the same medallion showing both sides.
I found a reference to 1880 but not sure if that's accurate. Two of the photos are the same medallion showing both sides.
UnderMiner Silver Member Joined Jul 27, 2014 Messages 4,479 Reaction score 12,344 Golden Thread 2 Location New York City 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur II, Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2015 #4 Sweet finds! Neat to dig that part of American history!
MUD(S.W.A.T) Gold Member Joined Apr 15, 2005 Messages 8,006 Reaction score 899 Golden Thread 0 Location Location: Undisclosed Detector(s) used I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 27, 2015 #5 gforce1972 said: I found a reference to 1880 but not sure if that's accurate. Two of the photos are the same medallion showing both sides. Click to expand... I'd say at least 1880's it looks even much older than that. Cool find !! Keep @ it and HH !!
gforce1972 said: I found a reference to 1880 but not sure if that's accurate. Two of the photos are the same medallion showing both sides. Click to expand... I'd say at least 1880's it looks even much older than that. Cool find !! Keep @ it and HH !!
parsonwalker Bronze Member Joined Feb 16, 2013 Messages 1,491 Reaction score 2,858 Golden Thread 2 Location Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Modified GI Mine Detector (In the 60s) Metrotech (In the 70s) Tesoro Tejon (Now!) Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 27, 2015 #6 Man, that religious pendant was carried a many-a-mile by the looks of the worn-thru loop . . .