C Colorado Greenie Joined Feb 2, 2004 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Aug 11, 2007 Thread Owner #1 Hello, Does anybody know of a story about a Spanish treasure ship burrying its payload on or near Chuckanut Mt in the Bellingham area? Thanks for any info.
Hello, Does anybody know of a story about a Spanish treasure ship burrying its payload on or near Chuckanut Mt in the Bellingham area? Thanks for any info.
Paul in WA Hero Member Joined Oct 22, 2005 Messages 726 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location Washington State Detector(s) used DFX Aug 12, 2007 #2 It's not there anymore......I dug it up & bought beer with the treasure. Paul PS just kidding.....never heard of it
It's not there anymore......I dug it up & bought beer with the treasure. Paul PS just kidding.....never heard of it
Daryl Friesen Sr. Member Joined Mar 21, 2003 Messages 340 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location Vancouver,British Columbia Detector(s) used Whites GMT Oct 30, 2008 #3 Hello, Never heard of that one but very interesting. I will look around and see what I can find. Daryl www.spindlequest.com/insider.htm
Hello, Never heard of that one but very interesting. I will look around and see what I can find. Daryl www.spindlequest.com/insider.htm
Detectingfreak Gold Member Joined Apr 26, 2006 Messages 5,736 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Bellevue, WA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark Apr 20, 2009 #4 I converted it to fossil fuel so i can then sell that and buy a lifetime supply of Coca Cola.