Jeep
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2008
- Messages
- 1,556
- Reaction score
- 17
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- 32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
- Detector(s) used
- My other detector is a helicopter
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Speaking German in Texas:
Near Fredericksburg, Texas, where there is a large German-speaking population, a farmer walking down a country road notices a man drinking from his pond with his hand.
The farmer shouted:"Trink das wasser nicht. die kuhen haben dahin gesheissen."
Which means:" Don't drink the water, the cows have pooped in it ."
The man should back: "I'm from New York, and just down here campaigning for Obama's heath care plan. I can't understand you. Please speak in English."
The farmer replied: "Use two hands, you'll get more."
Near Fredericksburg, Texas, where there is a large German-speaking population, a farmer walking down a country road notices a man drinking from his pond with his hand.
The farmer shouted:"Trink das wasser nicht. die kuhen haben dahin gesheissen."
Which means:" Don't drink the water, the cows have pooped in it ."
The man should back: "I'm from New York, and just down here campaigning for Obama's heath care plan. I can't understand you. Please speak in English."
The farmer replied: "Use two hands, you'll get more."







