thurmownator Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2006 Messages 1,894 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jun 21, 2007 #1 ..............there goes silver's price. Good time to buy 8) Upvote 0
Nick A Hero Member Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 657 Reaction score 153 Golden Thread 0 Location Columbus Ohio Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher CZ3D Jun 21, 2007 #2 I'm confused by your post. I see silver is down like 16 cents so far today?? How is that a roller coaster? I was expecting it to have made a major drop after seeing your post... like 50 cents or a dollar lower.
I'm confused by your post. I see silver is down like 16 cents so far today?? How is that a roller coaster? I was expecting it to have made a major drop after seeing your post... like 50 cents or a dollar lower.
MalteseFalcon Bronze Member Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 1,342 Reaction score 103 Golden Thread 0 Jun 21, 2007 #3 Heck they all are taking a hit. Right now Silver is down 20 cents (but still at 13.01), Gold is down 6.50, and Platinum is down 2 dollars. On the other hand, Rhodium is up 87 bucks!
Heck they all are taking a hit. Right now Silver is down 20 cents (but still at 13.01), Gold is down 6.50, and Platinum is down 2 dollars. On the other hand, Rhodium is up 87 bucks!
fiatboy Bronze Member Joined Jan 28, 2007 Messages 1,305 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Jun 22, 2007 #4 Rhodium is up 87 bucks! Click to expand... It seems like rhodium is always up. Have you seen the 5-year chart? $400 an ounce to over $6000!
Rhodium is up 87 bucks! Click to expand... It seems like rhodium is always up. Have you seen the 5-year chart? $400 an ounce to over $6000!