What's new

Spectra V31

atlin4gold

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ontario Canada
Detector(s) used
Spectra V31,DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,
Wondering if anyone has used a harness of any sort for their detector and how it worked out..Have a Spectra V31 which was fine till I started having shoulder problems..Like to keep the detector if I can find something to offset the weight..??
 
I've used a harness call the detector buddy. Got it from a dealer in Conn. Bout 25 bucks and worth it. Still use it on my PRO with the Storm coil. The dealer sounds like something Colonial. Good luck.
 
Hello atlin4gold,

I use a few harnesses, but the least inexpensive is the Detector Buddy or ones using this method; arm through loop, around the neck and attach to detector. With this device, when properly adjusted detector is virtually weightless and can be moved with fingers. I am not pushing this or any other model, but I own four of this type. By the way, I use this type on my V3i.

Find on EBay...

Regards,

Doc
 
I use a Detector Buddy Great easy to use harness
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom