What's new

Spent my day playing with cherries and hot peppers.

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,351
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
I make a cherry base hot sauce using JALAPENO, SERRANO CAYENNE SCOTCH BONNET GHOST and RED CHILi PEPPERS. I picked all the ingredients before winter set in. Some of the peppers I froze, and others I dried. The frozen ones went into the pot of hot sauce early this morning along with the cherries. It yielded 16 quarts!~. YUMMY.

The dried peppers I put on the smoker for a while last night, roasted them in the oven this morning, and ground them all up to make my Hot Pepper.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 1.58.13 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 1.58.13 PM.webp
    169.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 1.54.12 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 1.54.12 PM.webp
    355 KB · Views: 96
  • Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 1.55.10 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 1.55.10 PM.webp
    336.6 KB · Views: 100
  • Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 1.55.56 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 1.55.56 PM.webp
    217 KB · Views: 99
  • Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 1.56.23 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 1.56.23 PM.webp
    439.9 KB · Views: 104
Love hot peppers & hot sauce! Yours sounds delicious and dangerous!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom