Moe (fl) Hero Member Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 731 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Minelab, Whites, Tesoro, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 25, 2009 #1 Any ideas of how old this spigot (bronze/copper) may be? My guess is 1870-1890. Thanks. Attachments f1.webp 19.4 KB · Views: 256 f2.webp 20.5 KB · Views: 258
trikikiwi Silver Member Joined Oct 5, 2006 Messages 3,547 Reaction score 655 Golden Thread 0 Location New Zealand Detector(s) used Minelab Sovereign GT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 25, 2009 #2 Nice find Moe I don't know my spigots very well but this one looks quite fancy and has an unusual 'bung' (?) section compared to others I have seen on T'Net. I wonder if that section was once cork covered? Mike Upvote 0
Nice find Moe I don't know my spigots very well but this one looks quite fancy and has an unusual 'bung' (?) section compared to others I have seen on T'Net. I wonder if that section was once cork covered? Mike