Spring has Sprung!

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
I think it's safe to say that Spring has finally arrived in Middle Tennessee. Here's a few photos I took around the yard yesterday.

A Crab Apple by the pool:

Crab Apple.JPG

Some Peach blossoms:

Peach blooms.JPG

A Lilac bush, Thrift, Violets, and some Tulips:

Thrift and violets.JPG

A view of the front of the house....still a week or two early for the Dogwoods:

House 02.JPG

Oh, and by the way,

HOW ABOUT THOSE LADY VOLS? NATIONAL CHAMPS FOR THE 8TH TIME!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
gracious Wes! It is beautiful! Was snowing yesterday here so pretty spring pics are nice to see! lol Thanks for sharing the gorgeous yard with us!

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
My Spring has sprung too...a leak...we got three inches of snow last night....thanks for the beautiful pics Wes....it gives me hope....

Copperhead

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2007
The Constituition State
Detector(s) used
Ace250
I was wondering when we were going to hear from you....the lilacs just starting budding here....Congrats to the ladies... :thumbsup:...thought for sure we'd get a chance to beat you in the finals....as far as the men's teams...disappointing to say the least...Anyhow... thanks for the pics.....

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Well I haven't mastered the art of multiple quotes in one post..... >:(

Cyn....Spring won't forget you....have patience.

Gypsy....Hope the leak you were referring to was the snow and not water running in the house.

Bed...I would have thought you were a few more weeks away....we're supposed to have a frost Monday night so don't rush 'em! :icon_sunny:

Copper...been really busy at work lately with no relief in the near future. I think it would have been a better Championship Game if we had met. With 5 starters drafted yesterday, I believe it's all yours for a few years (but don't underestimate Pat Summit!)

Thanks to all of you for looking!

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Wes, great pictures! Hope the frost doesn't get them! Here is what finally snuck into my yard.

Attachments

• first hunt, floor 004.jpg
    first hunt, floor 004.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 144

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Well.....it's mostly gone, this was the same day. We may get snow Sunday? >:( It's actualy been a nice week, 50' most of the week and a heat wave today....62+/- a bit. I took my coat off! :D

Attachments

• first hunt, floor 005.jpg
    first hunt, floor 005.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 117

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread