What's new

Spring/Summer 2006 #1

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
1,442
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just started taking pics of my finds from this past spring and summer and where I just joined this forum in Sept., I figured I would post them. Found all these items here where I live in yards around the island. All were found with my Prism III ( I'll give White's a well deserved plug...:):) ) The bracelet was only down about a half inch, thought it was a pull tab, was in the plug, and almost gave up on it...glad I didn't..:). Thanks for looking.
MD
 

Attachments

  • turqoise bracelet.webp
    turqoise bracelet.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 415
  • bird nest pin.webp
    bird nest pin.webp
    12 KB · Views: 426
  • crucifix.webp
    crucifix.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 418
Upvote 0
Yep still wondering if you have an extra room for boarding a guest up there :)

Fabulous finds,

Postalrevnant

Ok am seeing so many great finds from you just going to cut and paste now. So So So many atm. THats a streak that would be great to keep up for a long time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom