Neanderthal Bronze Member Joined Aug 20, 2006 Messages 1,263 Reaction score 435 Golden Thread 0 Location oklahoma Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Apr 12, 2017 #1 The Springdale, Arkansas, Artifact show is just a week and a half away. It will be at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Springdale on April 22 & 23. I hope to see you all there! Upvote 0
The Springdale, Arkansas, Artifact show is just a week and a half away. It will be at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Springdale on April 22 & 23. I hope to see you all there!
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2017 #2 I'd really like to attend but that's a long way for me to drive. Have fun and hope it's a great show.
I'd really like to attend but that's a long way for me to drive. Have fun and hope it's a great show.
M maccounty Full Member Joined Jan 7, 2016 Messages 236 Reaction score 311 Golden Thread 0 Location SwMissouri Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2017 #3 Cool, thanks for the info.
mn9000 Full Member Joined Oct 10, 2016 Messages 199 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2017 #4 My home town baby!!! Well, give or take 15 miles anyway. Thanks for the info.