What's new

Springs here!

Bum Luck

Silver Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
3,516
Reaction score
1,284
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spring's here!

Frost is out of the ground in most places.

Where are you all going now?
 
Planning on getting some swinging done soon.....no real plans on where yet.
 
I was getting the wet suit out and ready.
I need some sunshine to warm things up a bit.
I was swinging in my brothers back yard Sun.
and dug a 43 Merc.with feathers.
 
I have been out three times so far. I was out swingin the local swimming pond yesterday with two of my friends. So far I am up to 134 coins and two rings. It was chilly swingin yesterday, that much I know.
 
I haven't done my own yard in a while, and I picked up 2 dimes in 3 minutes! ....kids. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom