What's new

spurs

jhamner

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2008
Messages
646
Reaction score
729
Golden Thread
0
Although I didn't dig these today, I did do a little horse trading for them today. Would love to know what era they are from--Civil War, Indian Wars, etc. and if Civil War, does anyone know if they are Union or Confederate? I would really appreciate your expertise on them!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6434.webp
    IMG_6434.webp
    522.6 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_6435.webp
    IMG_6435.webp
    259.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_6436.webp
    IMG_6436.webp
    587.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_6437.webp
    IMG_6437.webp
    119.8 KB · Views: 90
no idea but really cool
 
Upvote 0
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from Today's Finds! over to Forum: What Is It? for more exposure :..​
 
Upvote 0
looks civil war , many times confederate aren't stamped but union are stamped Allegheny arsenal i believe most the time
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom