What's new

SS Republic Artifact and Jewelry Preview in Florida

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,948
Reaction score
76,426
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Just Recieved a News Brief from ODYSSEY MARINE, of the show.

? ?April 21 to 24

? Show on the 21st is for Investors.
? ?22nd. thru 24th open to Public.

? ? you can find info at Http://shipwreck.net/
 
Cornelius, I agree with you 100%. I don't buy, I Find.

That's not the reason I posted.

Just thought maby some would like to View the Artifacts, while they can :)

J E F F
 
Cornelius, you hit the nail on the head.I take great pride in the olive jar necks and small armament that I found that probably cost me? 100 times more than they are actually? worth.
But I can tell you those days digging on a ballast pile were the most fun i have had yet in this buisness.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom