captbo
Full Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2015
- Messages
- 214
- Reaction score
- 173
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Calvert Co Md / Atlantic NC
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab EQ800.Garrett AT Pro,Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Garrett Ace 250
Deteknix X pointer
Garrett pin pointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I was finishing a fiberglass job in St. Marys Co ( Southern Maryland) and I tossed the AT Pro in the truck in case I pasted a place of interest. I did and no one was in the park,, because it has rained for over a week!,, found some clad and this Relic "Relic" (my first) it was about 6"- 8" down I don't recall the signal but it was Crisp and repeatable from every angle. Got home, soaked it over night and here is what it is. It very well may be a " blessed" object so I will treat it as such. any info will be welcome. It does not appear to be a lapel pin, just a same token?Thanks in advance
**UPDATE** Monday morning I called the Seminary and spoke to a Father Coates, I send him an email with images enlarged Today I heard from him and he reports the Emblem was mailed out with there newsletter The Colored Harvest" in 1920. making this find 96 years old I am very stoked !
Attachments
Last edited:
Upvote
10







