- Joined
- Aug 18, 2007
- Messages
- 3,860
- Reaction score
- 1,939
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Rochester,Minnesota
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Etrac
Nokta marko simplex
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I went to St.



Marys park at 6pm to 9pm.
I detected the west side of the hill overlooking St.Marys Hospital and dug the 1894 Indian Head Cent
and later I made my way to the north east side were I dug the buckle under a big root. It was a loud
sound and was hoping for silver. A few minuets later the 1942 Mercury dime no mint mark.
The dime was 8 inches deep.
I dug a few whiskey caps and some had broken bottle attached. I took the caps off and buried the glass.



Marys park at 6pm to 9pm.I detected the west side of the hill overlooking St.Marys Hospital and dug the 1894 Indian Head Cent
and later I made my way to the north east side were I dug the buckle under a big root. It was a loud
sound and was hoping for silver. A few minuets later the 1942 Mercury dime no mint mark.
The dime was 8 inches deep.
I dug a few whiskey caps and some had broken bottle attached. I took the caps off and buried the glass.
Upvote
6







