What's new

Staffordshire Metal Detectors-Anyone buy from them.

Plug popper

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
71
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GMH CXlll Garrett Master Hunter 10x Garrett master hunter 7x Garrett MH ADS 6 master hunter 5x
Hi all. Has anyone here bought from Staffordshire metal detector's before and if so any trouble's. Thanks.
 
Plug popper said:
Hi all. Has anyone here bought from Staffordshire metal detector's before and if so any trouble's. Thanks.
Yes :icon_thumleft: Very good, I have bought coils, and headphones and a second hand Tesoro LST...had no problems with any :icon_thumleft:

SS
 
Thank You very much for taking the time to reply my question :icon_Milford
 
Plug popper said:
Thank You very much for taking the time to reply my question :icon_Milford
I hope you meant Staffordshire..as in the UK :P

SS
 
I sure did. Thanks ;D
 
Bought my Grey Ghost NDT's from there.He's a good guy and gets good feedback from all the detectorists on my other site. A good "International" seller. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom