What's new

Stagecoach Line Map

khpony

Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2006
Messages
308
Reaction score
72
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rociada, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, AM Recon Sluice, Technetics Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm searching for a map showing the stagecoach lines that were in Kansas. I can find descriptions but not a map. Seems to me I saw one somewhere in my research in the past but can't find it now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
If you happen to stumble across one for North Carolina let me know...and I will do the same for you! Good luck to us all!
 
bvcxz said:
If you happen to stumble across one for North Carolina let me know...and I will do the same for you! Good luck to us all!
I agree. I have a few maps, but there must be a database that stores them completely.
 
I'm currently looking in Florida. The ran right past my office and I am searching!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom