S Spartcom5 Hero Member Joined Feb 2, 2015 Messages 807 Reaction score 936 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2015 Thread Owner #1 I don't know much about star notes but I found this $20 today and have no idea if I should just spend it help?
I don't know much about star notes but I found this $20 today and have no idea if I should just spend it help?
FormerTeller Bronze Member Joined Apr 24, 2011 Messages 1,885 Reaction score 1,355 Golden Thread 0 Mar 12, 2015 #2 I sold two of those at my local coin club meeting for $41. The auction sheet cost $1.
S Spartcom5 Hero Member Joined Feb 2, 2015 Messages 807 Reaction score 936 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2015 Thread Owner #3 FormerTeller said: I sold two of those at my local coin club meeting for $41. The auction sheet cost $1. Click to expand... Hahah alright then
FormerTeller said: I sold two of those at my local coin club meeting for $41. The auction sheet cost $1. Click to expand... Hahah alright then
GlenDronach Bronze Member Joined Aug 21, 2012 Messages 1,479 Reaction score 896 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 13, 2015 #4 My Currency Collection - Star Note Lookup Condition and print size mean everything. If they made over a million and it's bent up, not worth it.
My Currency Collection - Star Note Lookup Condition and print size mean everything. If they made over a million and it's bent up, not worth it.
J JoseyWales23 Jr. Member Joined Jan 15, 2015 Messages 85 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 13, 2015 #5 Not a star note, but I found a 1969 $100 note, in pretty good condition. I know it's not super old, but worth holding onto?
Not a star note, but I found a 1969 $100 note, in pretty good condition. I know it's not super old, but worth holding onto?
enamel7 Gold Member Joined Apr 16, 2005 Messages 6,415 Reaction score 2,551 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 13, 2015 #6 JoseyWales23 said: Not a star note, but I found a 1969 $100 note, in pretty good condition. I know it's not super old, but worth holding onto? Click to expand... Pretty good condition means nothing to us. A photo would definitely help.
JoseyWales23 said: Not a star note, but I found a 1969 $100 note, in pretty good condition. I know it's not super old, but worth holding onto? Click to expand... Pretty good condition means nothing to us. A photo would definitely help.
cooper36 Hero Member Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 912 Reaction score 198 Golden Thread 0 Location east coast Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 14, 2015 #7 yea it is only worth what someone will pay. Took several to a friend he paid face and bought me a coke for each one. I am happy he is happy. Take to a local coin shop see what they say. good luck.
yea it is only worth what someone will pay. Took several to a friend he paid face and bought me a coke for each one. I am happy he is happy. Take to a local coin shop see what they say. good luck.
Tejaas Hero Member Joined Sep 8, 2012 Messages 827 Reaction score 1,019 Golden Thread 0 Location TX Hill Country Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 14, 2015 #8 JoseyWales23 said: Not a star note, but I found a 1969 $100 note, in pretty good condition. I know it's not super old, but worth holding onto? Click to expand... I'd be a buyer at $50, haha. I dig your username, by the way. ~Tejaas~
JoseyWales23 said: Not a star note, but I found a 1969 $100 note, in pretty good condition. I know it's not super old, but worth holding onto? Click to expand... I'd be a buyer at $50, haha. I dig your username, by the way. ~Tejaas~