What's new

Stearns Quality

Blackfoot58

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
6,193
Reaction score
15,837
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found this on top of the ground and full of dirt, this afternoon. It appears to have had either a cork or a pressed on bottle cap for a seal. Very thick and irregular glass base. A few small air bubbles in glass. I saw a lot of Stearns Quality bottles on-line, but none just like this one. Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • 5FF39DBE-0470-46D7-BB9E-ED6E129FA8FD.webp
    5FF39DBE-0470-46D7-BB9E-ED6E129FA8FD.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 124
  • 8530909A-124C-4B56-A038-98DD36DEFEE4.webp
    8530909A-124C-4B56-A038-98DD36DEFEE4.webp
    346.1 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
It's a cool bottle! I went to the historical bottle identification on sha.org. I am sorry, but that site is TMI for me and I got a headache trying to figure it out. So, I don't know.
 
It's a cool bottle! I went to the historical bottle identification on sha.org. I am sorry, but that site is TMI for me and I got a headache trying to figure it out. So, I don't know.
😂 I went there too and finally gave up. It might be better in a format larger than my phone screen. Thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom