- Joined
- Aug 18, 2007
- Messages
- 3,860
- Reaction score
- 1,939
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Rochester,Minnesota
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Etrac
Nokta marko simplex
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I found this ring today.
It's stamped sterling below the makers mark. Anyone know this mark ?
The sides of the ring have a shield with two swards,one on each side and an eagle on top.
This is about the best pic's I can get.
thanks roger
It's stamped sterling below the makers mark. Anyone know this mark ?
The sides of the ring have a shield with two swards,one on each side and an eagle on top.
This is about the best pic's I can get.
thanks roger
Attachments
-
sterling ring 001.webp2.9 KB · Views: 446 -
sterling ring 004.webp2.6 KB · Views: 429 -
sterling ring 005.webp2.3 KB · Views: 433 -
sterling ring 012.webp3.5 KB · Views: 436 -
sterling ring 007.webp12.3 KB · Views: 506 -
sterling ring 008.webp12.6 KB · Views: 325 -
sterling ring 009.webp16.9 KB · Views: 325







