What's new

Steve Miller Band (acoustic)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,887
Reaction score
76,354
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Steve Miller is another artist with some great songs, but for whatever reason, I just never got into him :icon_scratch:
 
I like his stuff, But over played it for a few years.
 
Jeff, you do know the last time I made a comment just like my first one, a member quit :tongue3:

I hope you don't go that route :laughing7:

I have to admit, there are probably at least a dozen groups that fall into that category too. They have several great songs and yet I'm not a fan, just like Led Zep
 
Jeff, you do know the last time I made a comment just like my first one, a member quit :tongue3:

I hope you don't go that route :laughing7:

I have to admit, there are probably at least a dozen groups that fall into that category too. They have several great songs and yet I'm not a fan, just like Led Zep


HaHaHa ! I don't think there is anything you can say to make me quit.

Besides I got the Ultimate Ignore option. It's called

"Nuke that sucker" :laughing7:

Not that I'd use it over an opinion on Music :tongue3:

Your not an Achey Breaky fan are Ya ?
 
Last edited:
:laughing9: For some reason country might just make us both quit :laughing9:

Either that. or I'd have to clean my ears with a screwdriver :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom