Stewart Beach Finds 7/11/09 A.M. Hunt

B

Big1011Guy

Well, it had been a couple of weeks without hittin' the beach. Myself, My Girlfriend (Claudia) and My Stepdad (Harry) decided to do an Early Morning Hunt at Stewart Beach Today.

Today I Finally Had a WOOOOO- HOOOOO Moment (psyched me out)
I FOUND MY FIRST RING!!!!!!!! It is a Ladies Costume Jewelry Type with a glass stone in the center. I asked Claudia if she wanted to wear it, and her reply was I DON'T THINK SOOOO!!!!!--- Bleep,Bleep,Bleep (My Pet Name) --- I'LL WAIT FOR THE REAL THING. I think it will make a Great Toe Ring ----(for King Kong). The Face of this Ring Is HUGE!!!!! That is a JUMBO Paper Clip I am using to Hold The Ring Upright.
We lasted about an hour and a half then it started to get TOO HOT!!! We have really turned into WIMPS in our Older Age. We did have fun and I finally got my step-dad to go to the beach with us.
Here are the pictures of our Group Finds.
Big1011Guy

Attachments

• Stewart Beach Finds 7-11-09 AM Hunt 003.JPG
    Stewart Beach Finds 7-11-09 AM Hunt 003.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 555
  • Stewart Beach Finds 7-11-09 AM Hunt 005.JPG
    Stewart Beach Finds 7-11-09 AM Hunt 005.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 563
  • Stewart Beach Finds 7-11-09 AM Hunt 001.JPG
    Stewart Beach Finds 7-11-09 AM Hunt 001.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 556
Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft: sweet silver

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ring, looks like antique costume jewelry. It sees that we always get some interesting finds on the beach, that and it is so easy to search. :)

By the way, how do you like the the 9 x 12 search coil for the Ace 250 and how far done have you gone with it? I am thinking about getting it.

OP
OP
B

Big1011Guy

spartacus53 said:
Nice ring, looks like antique costume jewelry. It sees that we always get some interesting finds on the beach, that and it is so easy to search. :)

By the way, how do you like the the 9 x 12 search coil for the Ace 250 and how far done have you gone with it? I am thinking about getting it.

The last time I used the 9" x 12" Search Coil was about 3 weeks ago when on vacation. We stopped at the Red River between Texas and Oklahoma and did some searching under a Real Old Shade Tree On the bank of the river. I found 3 Copper Bullets (no Casings) that had apparently been fired into the ground. I am going to try and get them ID'd tonight at the HARC meeting. I then found a pile of Old Oil Cans that had been discarded along with a very large piece of Metal.
Both Of these were at depths that maxed out on the depth scale on the ACE 250. I tried like heck to get the piece of metal uncovered but after digging (approx.) a 2' wide by 2' deep hole with an Ames Digger Tool (I didn't have a Back-Hoe with me) and still not able to find the edge of the piece of metal, I finally had to give up. :BangHead:
I am glad I bought the 9" x 12" search coil just to have it in my Arsenal of Accessories to find that Hidden Treasure. I haven't been able to get out a Huntin' as much as I want to due to the Houston Heat being pretty much unbearable.
Big1011Guy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread