What's new

Still digging in upstate NY

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
2,170
Reaction score
1,896
Golden Thread
0
Location
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unbelievable still digging in December my local park is still putting out keepers ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1449442124.665814.webp
The best however was when we went for a ride with the kids and found this little gem on state land it's off the road a ways barely spotted it but I can see in further than usual without growth or snow .today was the last day of hunting season and it looks like good weather all week.oh ya I also got laid off for two months Friday ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1449442541.536878.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1449442555.035435.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1449442569.502086.webp
 
Upvote 18
Nice pile of OD nickels, that foundation looks awesome!
 
Nice job on all that silver.
 
You must be way north, deer and bear open until dec. 13th here---good luck with the new cellar hole
 
Weather is nice here to. Getting laid off might not be a bad thing if weather and bank account hold on. Nice finds and that foundation looks promising.
 
You must be way north, deer and bear open until dec. 13th here---good luck with the new cellar hole

It actually closes the 7th here and the lay of isn't a bad thing need the down time and I'm in good shape thanks for the concern relic nut
 
Beautiful looking site! Hope it gives you some great finds. I would be excited to find a place like that.
 
Nice finds. Your new spot looks awesome. Can't wait to see what you pull out of it
 
Beautiful looking site! Hope it gives you some great finds. I would be excited to find a place like that.

and dig some nickels like those..:tongue3:
 
Congrats on pulling some silvers today. I hunted thru 1/3 last year, hoping to be able to hunt later this year. That looks like a sweet spot to hunt. Is it well off the beaten path or not. If not, I'd imagine that it may have been hit before. Not to fear though, it's hard for one individual to hear and dig it all.
 
be real careful on state land. not worth getting cuff & stuffed and brought before the Emperor Andy. ENCON may patrol the area. still nice finds
 
I don't know what encon is but the DEC officer for my zone is cool with it just gotta leave um like ya find them (usually a little better)and thanks I know what you mean living in this regime your always on pins and needles
 
Can't wait to see what you pull out of that new spot :icon_thumright:
 
I'm loving it, nice coin finds...
 
A hand full of OD nickels... well played! Best of luck on the new foundation.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom