Still finding Silver at the High School.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    539.4 KB · Views: 168
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    642.6 KB · Views: 162
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    539.3 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 10
Sweet silver, that scorpion is awesome!!

Nice digs and thanks for sharing those pictures

that's a great school for finds like those, congrats

That's a very cool looking ring Chris! :thumbsup:

Their loss is your gain,
Dave

That's a very cool looking ring Chris! :thumbsup:

Their loss is your gain,
Dave

Ha....yesterday I had one of the kids ask me if I was finding anything,my reply......You wouldn't believe what I've found the last 2 years......I thank you guys for losing it.:laughing7:

Nice finds WTer, my brother and sister in law used gold Gladdagh rings a wedding rings. They are both Irish desendents.
ZDD

Nice silver score with the ring and scorpion!
Schools and sports fields are good for ring and jewelry finds, if you can sort thru the pop tops and foil! I would like to get onto the sports field at the HS here but I don't think they would let me, but I'm sure there's goodies everywhere, it's. big HS.

Nice silver score with the ring and scorpion!
Schools and sports fields are good for ring and jewelry finds, if you can sort thru the pop tops and foil! I would like to get onto the sports field at the HS here but I don't think they would let me, but I'm sure there's goodies everywhere, it's. big HS.
I go when no one is there,got to know the park and school mower guys pretty good,they don't care,I've even had a few LEO's stop to see what I found.:laughing7: Give it a shot,nothing to lose........could gain a LOT!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back