What's new

Still finding the goods

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My favorite machine, the Sea Hunter MKII has been acting up lately. It started out with signals sounding static, then I'd get a good signal only for it to turn REALLY faint. This morning I go out and every signal is faint then some of them would pop like normal. Even running it over the scoop the signal would be faint. Well long story short, I was able to find and recover the 8 gram 14K white gold ring seen below. I called Garrett's and they are pretty sure the headphones need replaced. So I guess I'll order some new head phones and until then use the back up Excal II. Thanks for looking and good luck out there!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0114.webp
    IMG_0114.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 204
Upvote 0
Good luck with the new phones. Guess you got the battery adapter for the excal. Sweet ring.
 
Keep them coming, nice find.
 
Good luck with the new phones. Guess you got the battery adapter for the excal. Sweet ring.

I never did get the adapter. Just going to use akaline for now. I pulled the rechargeable battery pack out of it's pod and was using it once in awhile but I think it's dead. Last about 3 hours. Same for my rechargeables for the SeaHunter. I have to decide which recargable batteries I'm going to buy and when. The wife is wavering whether to stay an extra year or head north. If we're northbound I have to know where we're goin before I invest too much coinage.

Take care and good luck out there!

Murph
 
Very nice looking white gold ring, tnt-K9!

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom